Tuesday 27 March 2012

The List

Simon has convinced me to pick up my movement trays and assemble dirty dirty square based fun. I have some bits and bobs from as far back as 5th edition which have been tucked away. On top of that I have some ebay auctions to win for Reavers and Princes. Time for a list...

Having never played a game of eighth we're getting together for a warm up Thursday before a tournament this Sunday Sunday Sunday. Its 1500 points which is pretty hard to build for it seems but here is what I have come up with:

Archmage
Level up, Folraith's Robes, Shadow

BSB
Radiant Gem of Hoeth, Dragon Armor, Great Weapon, High

Archers
x20, Full Command, Banner of Eternal Flame

Archers
x19, Full Command

Dragon Princes
x5, Standard, Banner of Sorcery

Ellyrian Reavers
x10, Musician, Bows and Spears

Great Eagle

Great Eagle

I'm a little concerned about the vulnerability of the army but I'll play it on Thursday and get a better idea I think.

James

Colophon: South Park rocks me socks lad. If the owners of the image want it removed they just need to let me know otherwise it stays.

No comments:

Post a Comment