Sunday 1 April 2012

The List: Iteration 1

After the game with Simon I felt the BSB wasn't wholly worth it. It also felt like my items were somwhat wrong. Time for a reshuffle...

The two biggest things my army needs is control of movement and a good magic phase. If I am leaning on my BSB for leadership with his saves and thr nature of my force being spread out I'm just not getting value. I also don't need his magic to boost my phase, the dice just don't stretch that far.

That in mind I have switched things up. With no BSB I need to win combats even quicker so I have added Swordmasters. I also need the option of big ranks so I've horded my archers up some more. To helo me move better I've added the skeinsliver and a smaller unit of Reavers. This should help with warmachines against my new big block.

Archmage
Level four
Skeinsliver
Silver Wand

31 Archers
Full command
Eternally Flame On

10 Ellyrian Reavers
Bows n Spears
Muso

5 Ellyrian Reavers
Bows n Spears
Busker

12 Swordmasters

5 Dragon Princes
Flag Elf with Sorcery

2 Eagles

No comments:

Post a Comment